Home
Listing for a friend. LNIB Colt Competition rifle with approx 80 rnds thru. GG&G Bipod, 6-24x scope with side focus and quick detach scope rings. Has a grey Magpul ACS stock with the friction lock on it, if desired a Black standard MOE will be put on in its place as that is what it came with. This guy is a tinkerer, and said this "rifle performs well enough that I cant really do anything with it". These rifles do not leave the factory unless they shoot 1" or better.

Specs can be found here:
http://www.coltcompetitionrifle.com/firearm/colt-expert-model-cre-18/

Rifle with ACS stock alone. $1225 shipped FFL-FFL

With GG&G Bipod and Scope. $1475 shipped FFL - FFL

Trades: Quality factory AR's, Combat weapons, Pistols, no hunting rifles or shotguns

10 rnd grouping @ 100yrds
[Linked Image]

Rifle with Stock
[Linked Image]

Rifle with Bipod and scope
[Linked Image]
Cory..pics sent
Bumped
Listed locally
Bump
those are excellent rifles.
I'm not really into auto rifles, but I am tempted on this one, that target looks like it was shot with a bolt gun!
Was a load worked up or factory ammo?
According to the owner, that is factory .223..
Hornady to be specific
Bumping
Bump with price drop to $1200 w/ ACS Stock
Evening bump
Bumps
Bump
Anymore offers, TRADES....
Bump
ATTN: Owner has about 3 weeks left in country so he says $1400 for the package shipped to your FFL and this is the last day on here. If you break this down, he has $80 in the stock, $180 in the bipod, $35 in the qd rings and $160 in the scope. It will cost him $45 to ship this thing so thats $500 for the extras not counting his tax and shipping on everything, putting the rifle cost at just $900 for a like new Colt rifle that shoots sub moa out of the factory.
Midday bump
Last bump
Sent pm
© 24hourcampfire