Home
Sporterized Enfield in 338-06. Seems to be recently rebarrelled. Not sure that the new barrel has ever been shot. I have had it two years and have yet to fire it. Has a classic redfield 3-9 on it. The stock seems to have had some use, but nothing major. The barrel and action have been parkerized and the barrel is a mid weight barrel, I do not know the brand and is only stamped 338/06. Would be interested in other "handier" rifles in 338-06, 338 win mag, 6.5x55, 243, varmint rifles in 222, 223, or 308.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
ttt
Cash price?
Ttt
ttt
Trades not limited to what is listed
Ttt
bump
Nice rifle
Ttt
$500 shipped
Very nice rifle. I have always had a fondness of enfield rifles. I am not sure if this fits what you would be interested in, but i have a mauser m98 rebarreled to 6.5 swede. Timney trigger, barrel off of midway 1-9" @ 22" i believe. This rifle still requires a bit of work, being stocked, D@T, and forge the bolt. I would be very interested if you would like to discuss it. Please feel free to text or call. 704-467-3137
Along with the mauser rifle, will be shipped 250 (i will double check) nosler 6.5mm match bullets. 140Gr.
bump
Ttt
Ttt
BUmp interested in an older savage long action 110
Ttt
$450 shipped
Bump
Last chance
$425
TTtA
ttt
Offers?
Not sure why this hasn't sold. It would make a great elk rifle here in Colorado.

Free bump!!
Does have a 26" barrel.
ttt
Is that a crack in the stock on the right side, adjacent to the magazine?
no, just the wood grain.
ttt
Ttt
ttt
Ttt
ttt
damn not a good sign, was hoping to sell my 1917 in 338-06 in the same general range but sucks there doesnt seem to be a demand, good luck in your sale...
This is gun Elmer Keith would have had me too awesome gum !
I have it on like 5 sites. One buy offer that I haven't heard back from and a trade offer. It is a beautiful rifle. I always wanted a 338-06, but this one is a little long and nice for how I hunt. You got pics of your 338-06?
Ttt
i am going to go sight this one in today. you may want to make an offer if interested.
© 24hourcampfire