Home
Posted By: inkballedtarget WTS Dan Wesson Cbob 45 - 08/31/15
I hope everyone is doing well! I have a Dan Wesson CBOB .45 acp for sale. I bought this gun from a guy NIB, after the purchase I have shot 120 rounds through it to break it in and function test. Since then it has been in the safe. It now needs a new home!

Here are the specs.
Round top slide with fixed 3 dot tritium night sights · Forged, one piece match grade barrel and bushing. · Ed Brown Bobtail mainspring housing · 20 LPI checkered front strap · Hand polished flat surfaces with contrasting bead blasted rounds · Beveled magwell · All sharp edges dehorned by hand · Lowered and flared ejection port · Ed Brown memory groove grip safety · Ed Brown slide stop · Tactical, extended thumb safety · Commander style match hammer · Match grade sear · Aluminum trigger with stainless bow · Extended serrated magazine catch · Diamond checkered grips

The cbob comes with a crossbreed supertuck, 2 mags, and a leather holster, plus the case and paperwork as it did from the factory.

$1250 shipped to your FFL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: HUNTINTN Re: WTS Dan Wesson Cbob 45 - 08/31/15
PM sent
$1200 shipped
Posted By: Daveh Re: WTS Dan Wesson Cbob 45 - 09/07/15
Dan Wesson 1911's shoot, function and look way better than their price. I have two of the aluminum frame models and a Nighthawk plus I have owned a Guncrafter. The DW are close at 1/3rd the price and CS is top notch.
BUMP
Posted By: jhopkins Re: WTS Dan Wesson Cbob 45 - 09/11/15
Wish I had the extra cash, this is a really good price. My CBOB is the only gun I wish I hadn't sold.
i too will probably regret it, but it has to go.
Posted By: BIGSHOT Re: WTS Dan Wesson Cbob 45 - 09/13/15
trade for this ?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...m_700_35_whelen_with_pentax_#Post8818764
Bump for a great pistol
Ive also owned three of them back when they first started selling these, gave $549 for each brand new....kicking myself now

Hi sir, thank you for the offer, I am saturated right now with rifles. I am actually working on selling a few of those as well.

I appreciate you taking the time to make the offer!

Calvin
Posted By: CreekChub Re: WTS Dan Wesson Cbob 45 - 09/14/15
I've got one of these in 10mm. Wish I could swing the bucks for this .45 too!
This has been SPF.

Thanks to all who have looked.

Calvin
© 24hourcampfire