Home
What I mean by "as new" is that it looks like new, and appears to be unfired. My friend bought it and when he got it, it was full of and covered with cosmoline. The bore and the bolt-face also look unused. There are a few little dings on the stock that I have tried to picture.
He is trying to get $555.00 shipped for this very nice rifle with out the Leupold M8-4X scope and Weaver rings. With the scope and rings he will be asking $675.00 shipped.
I may be able to deal a little on the rifle or package but will not sell the scope and rings separately unless the rifle sells first. I can send extra pictures to an e-mail address if wanted.

Thanks for looking,
Ken

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here are some more pictures that wouldn't fit on the first page.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'm not completely sure, but I assume it is a "small ring"

Am I right?

The rifle weighs 7 lbs 10 oz. as pictured.

Thanks for the interest and looks.

Ken
Bump for a neat rifle.

That's Husqvarna's commercial 'HVA' action that they came out with in the mid 1950's. The one you have pictured was probably made in the mid to late 1960's. Should be in the 300-330,000 serial # range. Tradewinds was the importer of Husqvarna firearms from the early 1950's until ~1972.
MWN,
Thanks for the info. You are right on with the serial number.

Ken
very cool, if I had the cash I'd be all over it
Up for the day.

thanks,
Ken
I am open to good offers.
What is the barrel length?
22 inches
Cool rifle.
How about the rifle only for $540.00--shipped?

Thanks for all of the "looks" and comments!

Ken
Ill take it
Rifle is SPF

Scope and rings still avail for $140.00 shipped.

Thanks,
Ken
ill take the scope and rings
if anyone is interested, i saw this model in a shop yesterday in both .243 and .270..both had what i assumed were period scopes as they had the older leather bikini style scope covers on them..i didnt handle either rifle but they appeared to be in similar condition as this one..they were bargain priced imo..p.m. me and i'll get you the contact info. if desired
modotman,

I just sent you a pm

Ken
i assume they ship but ?
i have returned p.m.'s , but have had several so am just gonna list the info.

http://rmss.com/Contact-Us-W1C2.aspx

good luck, they were marked $499..............
Well since there is some interest I have one of the JC Higgins model 51-L in. 30-06 . This model has the HVA action with a light weight barrel and a walnut stock ie a Monte Carlo style. I'll open a new listing.
Thought I'd followup on this. Got the rifle and it sure looks unfired to me too. Just about as old as me and aging better! Seller was great to work with... Thanks.
Just saw my neighbor and he has the same in a 30/06 in better condition, then shown, w/weaver k4..He's wanting $600
© 24hourcampfire