Home
I need to generate some funds pretty fast to help out a family member that is in need. All prices are shipped. Paypal preferred or any other very fast payment, i.e. money order overnighted. No trades.

1) Ruger M-77 .338WM Stainless with sights. Boat paddle stock gun in a Hogue stock. Boat paddle not available. Hogue stock has rail attached to forend for sling mount & light. 26" barrel. Hunted - 90% gun at a minimum. Shoots factory 210 partitions around 1". That's all I've shot. I also have a Hogue stock that fits it that is unaltered. This thing is a pussy cat in the recoil department with the Hogue handle on it. 3 day return....$650 with both Hogue stocks.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2) Whitworth .375 H & H with really nice wood and trigger. I haven't fired it for accuracy. 3 day return... $950
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

3) M-1 carbine: Winchester, low wood, pot belly, flat bolt. I don't know much about these but looking at prices it is worth at least what I'm asking and possibly as much as $1500 or more. I have no pics of this one as it's in my office and I'm out of town. Might want to take a chance on this one! I also have the NRA CMP original receipt from the early 70s. I think my dad paid $15.50 or $20 for this one when he got out of the Army. Nice wood, cloth correct sling, a few mags. 3 day return... $1050

4) Husky 550XP that I bough from a friend. It's had about 1 tank of gas through it. I just always grab my older Husky 55 and dont use this one. It is a professional saw that is very light and will scream with the 20" bar. Could probably run a longer bar on it. This is one bad azz saw. They are around $600 new.....$375
[Linked Image]

Listed elsewhere. First "I'll take it" posted on either site gets it.

Wes Hardin

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have been thinking about getting an M-1 carbine & this sounds like a good reason. I'll take the Win M-1 carbine.
Smokin deal on that Husqy....
Bump for a good guy.
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Smokin deal on that Husqy....

seriously....keep the chainsaw, you'll regret selling it
I'll take the Husky.
???
I am going to assume you are busy dealing with your family situation.
However, it has been 24 hours since I posted & PM'd for your M-1 Carbine. You did say you were looking for quick payment.
Me too...
Hey guys, I spoke to Harden284 (Wes) I let him know about the interest in his items he has for sale. Unfortunately he's been preoccupied with family matters. He apologizes and will get back to everyone as soon as possible.
I hope everything turns out for the best at home.
Thanks guys, for the patience. Everything is cool, just a lot going on.....family matters, and our SC farm is trashed from the floods. Husky and M1 carbine SPF and will ship Monday if payment rcvd by then.

BamBam, thanks for the backup brother!
PMs sent to Biebs and CBin NH
Wes, payment & FFL sent.
Good Luck Bump.
Hardin, best of luck with your family situation and the floods. That's too much for anyone to deal with.

I might be interested in the .375, but I don't know anything about Whitworth rifles, and an on-line search hasn't helped much. Does anyone here know about them? Are they still in production? Where are, or were, they made? Anything other information?
© 24hourcampfire