Home
Winchester 70 Pre 64 375 H&H Right Hand 1959 in excellent condition 25 inch barrel and vintage correct Leupold Quick Release rings. This gun is all original bluing is excellent with only light wear at the muzzle.The stock is crack free and retains lustrous original finish only a few gun safe dings which are very minor. I would rate this gun conservatively 90% or better. Don't see many in this condition with no alterations would be hard to find one better. These Pre 64s are getting harder to find and increasing in value new blue book has this guns value at $4000.00 in 100% condition.Im asking $2800.00 shipped in a hard case or best offer. Can email higher quality photos.

Attached picture pix357307608.jpg
Attached picture pix166904082.jpg
Attached picture pix324907474.jpg
Attached picture pix663277366.jpg
Attached picture pix899584522.jpg
Looks more like an 80% gun from this side of the screen.... Price is almost in the ballpark. Good luck with your sale... Also if this is a "1959" model, it can be referred to as the "Alaskan"...
Where would we all be without this guys infinite wisdom?
No kidding lot of great guys on here than the others
Oregon is spelled this way
I would like to here BSA explain the definition of a 80% gun . I know he is the Winchester subject matter expert . Educate me !
His posts are a reflection of his character.
Some folks never change.
Hear is spelt this way.
Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Hear is spelt this way.

that's funny!
I was under the impression that the 338 was the "Alaskan"
1964 Stoeger "Shooter's Bible"Alaskan in 338 WM&375H&H.Westerner in 264WM.
How can anyone tell what the actual condition is with out of focus pics and while only seeing one side of the rifle?
$2700 shipped if your not happy return it . If someone is serious I can send them what ever pics they want .
You're is spelt this way.
thanks for the bump cowboy
Originally Posted by hunthard
I would like to here BSA explain the definition of a 80% gun . I know he is the Winchester subject matter expert . Educate me !

It means there's an 80% chance that you'll overpay for this gun and that it wasn't advertised with full disclosure

Here was a gun you advertised at "95-99%" yet failed to mention the blemish that was clearly posted on the ad you purchased it from...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...uer_202_Varminter_22_250_Mad#Post6416316

I'd say there's an 80% chance a guy would get screwed dealing with you and this is how one determines that its an "80% gun"
Go home hunt Sonora you are a third party we have never done a deal and never will . You are a Internet cowboy with nothing better to do then speak out your rear end ! Are you jealous because I can afford nice guns ?
Originally Posted by hunthard
Go home hunt Sonora you are a third party we have never done a deal and never will . You are Internet cowboy with nothing better to do than then speak out your rear end ! Are you jealous because I can afford nice guns ?

I'm not the jealous type, I just don't have a problem calling a spade a spade.

Are you drunk? Your grammar is atrocious.
I'm not the drinking type . Occasionally I'll have a glass of red wine . I was looking at your posts you have lots of time stamps on here sometimes sitting behind the computer all day . Must be nice to be self employed and set your own hours . Anyways if there is something I can personally help you with give me a call as I don't think we have any buisiness and I sure don't like your company friend . A donkey is a donkey . For religious purposes you will have to read between the lines . Now go find something better to do friend .
© 24hourcampfire