Home
FS is my 6# 10oz beauty. I wasn't going to offer this one, but I just don't hunt any more. EVERYTHING is just the way it left the factory except for a couple hunting dings. Heavy blue on the barrel and receiver and nice case on the lever. Pretty wood and it's got the early hand checkering. I can't make out the boss# on the lever but the SN is 7666xx. No cracks in the wood, no non-factory holes in wood or metal, no recoil pad, nuttin'. Just a mid-50's Savage. Asking $725 shipped to the lower 48. Not interested in trades, but if you think my price is high I'll entertain fair offers. I'll need a C&R or FFL to ship. Here's some pics and let me know if you need more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice!!
Very nice, will make someone very happy in the deer woods.

Best-
Steve
Thats a real nice one!
Beautiful wood!
how sweet it is!
For anybody who hasn't shot a 99F, this thing comes to your shoulder SOOO naturally and you're looking down the sights. And at under 7# loaded you can carry it all day. IMHO, one of Savage's finest guns.
yooper
Bedtime bump for our west coast friends.
yooper
Any pasties come with that beautiful rifle? smile
You say the three magical words, Penobscot, and I can make that happen. Pasties with rutabaga - one of my wife's favorite dishes. wink
yooper
One last bump before GunBroker.
yooper
Some campfire member needs to buy this to keep it in the "family" that's a great deal.
I will take it.
yea! finally...

dave
SPF to DesertMuleDeer. Keep watching for more nice Savages. smile
yooper
Originally Posted by yooper35
SPF to DesertMuleDeer. Keep watching for more nice Savages. smile
yooper

OK! grin
Nice honest 99F for a pretty decent price. You will love the way it handles in the woods.
© 24hourcampfire