Home
New Danner Breakroom sale just hit and they have the LaCrosse Wellingtons on sale again for $40 - BUT if you use the code Breaker10 you get an extra $10 off. Great size availability size 7-14. Free shipping and returns!

I bought a pair in the last sale and that is a bargain.

http://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=234069
Breaker10 not working for me??
worked for me....thanks
Just bought some and my total was 32.00. Hopefully they are great boots. But for that price it's definately worth a shot.
Thanks for that. Ordered wellingtons and also a Work Boot.

Discount code worked for me.
Discount only applies if this is your "First" order...
Kinda sux that you have to become a member just to have a look at what they have.
Thanks for the tip.

You guys that have the Wellington but NOT using them on the job, do you still like the steel toe version? Are they any less comfy for walking around, hanging out?

Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
New Danner Breakroom sale just hit and they have the LaCrosse Wellingtons on sale again for $40 - BUT if you use the code Breaker10 you get an extra $10 off. Great size availability size 7-14. Free shipping and returns!

I bought a pair in the last sale and that is a bargain.

http://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=234069
Originally Posted by RJL53
Kinda sux that you have to become a member just to have a look at what they have.

You just have to give them your email. Then, if you don't want to receive notice of future sales, just unsubscribe. The reason they put it behind a wall is because they are selling these Wellingtons for 1/4th the cost that you can buy them on Amazon or at retailers.
Originally Posted by TallPine
Thanks for the tip.

You guys that have the Wellington but NOT using them on the job, do you still like the steel toe version? Are they any less comfy for walking around, hanging out?

Thanks WYcowboy but I ordered the standard ones. I figured the steel toe would be heavier and might transmit cold more. So since I dont need the protection on a job site I just ordered the normal ones.

Thx
Originally Posted by TallPine
Thanks WYcowboy but I ordered the standard ones. I figured the steel toe would be heavier and might transmit cold more. So since I dont need the protection on a job site I just ordered the normal ones.

Thx

Probably wise.
On the plus side for signing up is they don't continually spam you with the "sale of the day". You get a notice when they make a special offer and those are usually a month or two apart.

The code worked for me but this is also probably my first order.
Thanks for the heads up, pair of size 13's on the way
Thanks. I ordered a couple nice chainsaw boots.
Ordered a pair too. Thanks for the heads up
Originally Posted by HUNTER1309
Ordered a pair too. Thanks for the heads up

Ditto......thanks!
Gottem coming, thanks for info.
$31.59! Excellent deal...Thanks
Thanks for the info. size 11 headed to TX.
Doe anyone have these that can comment on how they fit? Large for size, small for size , wide, narrow etc? Thanks
I read on the Lacrosse web site that they run about 1/2 size too small
Me too! Thanks
Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks! Ordered a pair. If they last a year at work I'm money ahead.
Gottem coming-- thanks!
Originally Posted by bangeye
Doe anyone have these that can comment on how they fit? Large for size, small for size , wide, narrow etc? Thanks

I picked up a pair last time they were going for this price. They're a bit big on me (size 12), but pretty close to the right size. The extra room is used up by heavier socks. Pretty good fit otherwise.
That's good to hear. Both me and my son are tweeners 11 and 12.
got a pair last time he posted this, if he got something for his troubles works for me.

I got a decent pair of boots for $40

like others I appreciate the heads up. And I think it's good marketing on their part to reward folks that help em sell their wares.
© 24hourcampfire