Home
Up for sale stainless featherweight classic in a 270 wsm. This one feeds perfect it does have short throat which seems to be a common thing with these 270 wsm. Anyhow it shoots 150gr partitions with magpro very well do not have a target. It will also shoot 140 accubonds too with magpro. I'm 270 poor and I have a left handed model 70's in a 270 winchesters so no need for this wsm. Included the talley rings (scope not included) dies, some factory ammo and whatever brass I have. 3 day non firing inspection starts the day you pick it up from your FFL. if you don't like it or feel you made a mistake and momma is yelling at you for spending all the Christmas money send it back on your dime! After 3 days you will have to listen to momma the rifle will belong to you.
$675 shipped with talleys, dies,brass, factory ammo with just talley rings $625 from non ffl to your FFL... If needs to ship from ffl add $20 to the price payment can be Money order or check (wait for it to clear before rifle ships)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Just the rifle with talley rings $625..
How many of these do you have lol bump for a great guy to deal with
I had a few of them bought them got my fix on the wsm did load development they shot good but time too move on. I am keeping a couple of them a 325 wsm my wife bought me and 338 wsm I have a too much money in lol.
PM sent.
Replied to your pm..
Bump for a good guy and nice rifle..
Thanks Lawrence! Whoever gets it will be happy for a 7 digit it shoots and feeds great.
I'll take it per our PM's. Thanks!
SPF to texasaggie09
© 24hourcampfire