Home
Posted By: RenoH414 WTS: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 11/22/15
I have a Kimber Montana in 7wsm I want to sell. I would rather do it all as a package deal so here is what I have for it.

Kimber Montana in 7wsm
RCBS fl die set
Forester bench rest seater
70ish loaded rounds (7828 and 168 VLDH)
130ish brass (mixed of 1x and 2x fired). I believe roughly 30-40 is 2x fired.
300 Berger VLDH 168's

I am pricing it at $1350 shipped.

The rifle currently wears Leupold DD bases and Burris 30mm posi-line rings and a Leupold VX-R Patrol 3-9 with TMR reticle. These can also be included in the deal if wanted for extra.

What I am looking for.

Trades considered and I will always listen to offers via pm but please don't be offended if I politely decline. Sometimes a guy doesn't know what he wants till he sees it. Lol

The Montana does have a couple places in the stock were it rubbed my pack while hunting. If you are looking for a pristine rifle this is not the one for you. It is in very good condition I think and I will get picks up of the rub spots when I get time. For now these are the ones I have of it. The target was shot at 525 yards with a 10-15 mph crosswind. I shot the first two and then readjusted my hold off just a bit and shot the 3rd (center) shot. No accuracy claims here just showing what it did for me at 525 lasered yards.

Thanks all.

Reno

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RenoH414 Re: WTS: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 11/24/15
Up top
Posted By: stw104 Re: WTS: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 11/26/15
I'll take it per our PMs. Thank you.
Stw104
Posted By: RenoH414 Re: WTS: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 11/26/15
Originally Posted by stw104
I'll take it per our PMs. Thank you.
Stw104

SPF to Stw104

Thanks all.

Reno
Posted By: stw104 Re: WTS: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 12/07/15
Rifle arrived today and looks great. Great doing business with you Reno.

Stw104
© 24hourcampfire