Home
Posted By: VinceM Schrade USA LB-7 - 11/30/15
NIB only stored. Has tarnish on brass & may have some spots,ss blade. Collectable. Box is tattered a bit,papers & wrapping/sheath included $65. shipped in the States

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I have some other cool Schrade stuff to list,so please keep a look out & thank You All for being patient,-Vince
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/01/15
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/02/15
Originally Posted by VinceM
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/04/15
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/06/15
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/09/15
$60 shipped
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/10/15
$60 shipped

btt
Posted By: JLarsson Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/10/15
I have carried one of these every hunting season for the past 35 years. It has dressed out, skinned, and cut up countless critters (mine, the wife's, the kids' - up to a point) and is still as tight as the day it was made. The blade profile is a bit more slender after 35 years of sharpening and touching-up, but it will take and hold a VERY keen edge. I doubt I'll wear it out before I die, and I'm hoping to get another 30 years or so out of it.

Great knife! Good luck on your sale.
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/14/15
Originally Posted by JLarsson
I have carried one of these every hunting season for the past 35 years. It has dressed out, skinned, and cut up countless critters (mine, the wife's, the kids' - up to a point) and is still as tight as the day it was made. The blade profile is a bit more slender after 35 years of sharpening and touching-up, but it will take and hold a VERY keen edge. I doubt I'll wear it out before I die, and I'm hoping to get another 30 years or so out of it.

Great knife! Good luck on your sale.

Thanks JLarsson Available
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/17/15
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/20/15
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/28/15
btt
Posted By: VinceM Re: Schrade USA LB-7 - 12/29/15
btt