Home
I am in need of a howa conversation clip from ati or legacy sports I have a 223 conversion I'd be willing to trade or even just the clip out of it also one to sell whole kit part# atik5r223 works for all Short action clip is for 223 or 204 floor plate would work on 204, 223, 22-250, 243, 7mm-08, and 308 thanks

Howa 1500
Weatherby Vanguard
Mossberg M1500
Smith & Wesson M1500

$60 shipped

Ttt
No ones got a clip for me
I need 22-250 or 243 7mm-08 308 style
Ttt
I dont understand exactly what you are wanting. I have the detachable magazine kit that I took off my .308 Alpine. It has a 5 round magazine and trigger guard reciever.
Perfect that's what I need do you want a detachable magazine kit for a 223 or 204 to trade or do you wanna sell it
To clear the air a have three magazine conversation kits i want to keep one trade one for 22-250 or 308 kit and sell one
I'll do $60 shipped. Now all I have is the plate and magazine,not the bolts. I'm not sure if the bolts are supposed to come with the kit.
Do you hand load by any chance scottsa
no, I dont hand load. Sorry it took so long to respond. Ive been really busy
Do you have a micrometer by any chance no biggie in not in a rush
No I dont have one. What do you need me to measure, I can probably borrow one.
How long of case you could fit in the clip is this a factory weatherby clip or a conversation
This is one helluva clip conversation, I'll give you that.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
This is one helluva clip conversation, I'll give you that.

Travis

LOL! I was gonna ask what a clip conversation was.
Its the one that came attached to my Howa Alpine if that helps. Whats wrong with having a conversation?
Dudley220 it looks like Midway might be selling what you're looking for if I'm understanding your request correctly.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/91...herby-vanguard-s-and-w-1500-short-action
Originally Posted by Dudley220
I am in need of a howa conversation clip from ati or legacy sports I have a 223 conversion I'd be willing to trade or even just the clip out of it also one to sell whole kit part# atik5r223 works for all Short action clip is for 223 or 204 floor plate would work on 204, 223, 22-250, 243, 7mm-08, and 308 thanks

Howa 1500
Weatherby Vanguard
Mossberg M1500
Smith & Wesson M1500

$60 shipped

Oops. I just re-read your post. I was mistaken. You're looking for a conversation clip. A clip to talk about?

Sorry! I'm just being a prick. wink
Yes they do I was hoping to trade a 223 magazine for a 243 or 22-250 clip I have 3 233 conversations
223 lol
Some claim conversation is a lost art in this digital age. This thread proves otherwise.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Some claim conversation is a lost art in this digital age. This thread proves otherwise.

So, what is there to discuss? laugh
Apparently, Howa and Weatherby clips.
Yes
© 24hourcampfire