Home
I have a mystery ranch crew cab backpack with the NICE frame in Coyote for sale. The back has a medium belt and frame (I'm 5'10 180 34-35 waist and it has plenty of room to go out or in). The pack has the OV innovations gen 2 lightweight load lifter ($50) installed on it which is priceless. It also has the mystery ranch day pack/guide lid ($105) which can double as a small pack. I have used this pack on multiple pack out trips and have no problem doing a 3-5 day trip in the pack and still be being able to haul a meat load. The day pack lid is the perfect size to put all your food/smalls in for a pack trip, then detach it and hang it in a tree. I've done some write ups/rants on here about how much I love the crew cab pack. It fold flat for day trips but can expand out for about anything. In my opinion this is the most over built pack on the market. This back still functions like new. There is zero damage to this pack expert some blood stains for meat loads which are minor. I have 2 of these and this is the least used. Im purchasing a Marshall bag which is the reason I'm selling this. I'll have pictures up shortly. $415 shipped for the pack, frame, lifter and lid. If you get it and feel it's not what I've said it is, you can return it for a refund. If you want just the pack, frame and load lifter I'll keep the lid and sell it for $375 shipped.

Mitch
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8314031/all/Daypack_meat_hauler

Would you sell just the lid if you do separate it?
I'll sell the lid, but not until everything else sells in case the buyer of the pack wants it. I was PM'd that as well.
I thought the ad was for an odd model Ford pickup by the title.

Free "I made myself laugh" bump.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/qp18xg.jpg[/img]
[Linked Image]

A few action shots of the pack in action

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]