Home
I'm selling a new never fired Winchester Model 70 Stralth II 25-WSSM
$650 Plus shipping to FFL. $35 flat to (Lower 48)
No original Box
any trades?
Do u have a 300 blackout
nope, one of the only things i dont have, lol
Morning bump
How does it compare to a remington sendero?
I'm not sure I've never fired it. It's a bench gun with a bull barrel
Originally Posted by NMSSHOOTER
How does it compare to a remington sendero?

The 70 WSSMs were only cataloged in 25 WSSM during 2004 and 2005, so if you google either of those Winchester/USRA catalogs, you should be able to find the factory specs.

I have a Winchester/USRA 70 WSSM Stealth II in 25 WSSM and, IIRC, it weighs a little over 10 lbs. with bases, but no scope. It is a long, heavy, rifle that is best suited to sniping at long distance targets in circumstance where you don't have to carry it far from your vehicle or trusty steed. I used mine for shooting pdogs with 75 grain Sierra HP and VMax handloads running right at 3,700 fps.

EDIT: Mine has a synthetic stock.
Thanks RumGuy it is well suited for Pdogs and watching fields for deer. What type of groups are you getting with it?
I have a Stealth II in 223wssm. Also have owned several 70 Coyote rifles in 223 Wssm
I still have a Coyote in223rem.
The Stealth II is an excellent shooter as is every Coyote I have owned
Bump
Bump
pictures?
Originally Posted by Top_Predator
Thanks RumGuy it is well suited for Pdogs and watching fields for deer. What type of groups are you getting with it?

Very well suited for shooting pdogs and over-watching fields for deer.

Getting less than MOA with handloads. I've never shot factor ammo in it. The 75 grain VMax at 3,700 fps shoots flat and disintegrate on impact, leaving plenty of pdog protein for the scavengers to clean up.
The early ones are real shooters! I zeroed 2 or 3 for friends, bought one of the first and only Coyote Lites in my neck of woods, a real shooter . Bump and good luck. v best WinPoor
Up
TTT
Evening bump
© 24hourcampfire