Home
I bought a Mark Penrod custom stainless Model 70 that came with both a 7mm and a .338 barrel. Screwed the 7mm barrel off and the .338 barrel on and am happy that way, so I thought I'd see if there is any interest in the 7mm barrel. It's a Penrod Custom marked stainless 26" Lilja #3 contour with a matching contour muzzle brake of some sort. Not sure who made the brake. I will take some pics of it tonight if there is any interest. I shot the barrel only to sight it in and then promptly removed it and put the .338 barrel on, as I have a couple 7mms already. Shoots great as you would expect from Mark Penrod. There are no marks on the barrel from removal. Nice matte finish stainless. I really don't have a good idea on value, so I'm gonna start at $250 shipped, but feel free to make me an offer.
Barrel twist is 1 in 9 inches and is actually 24 inches plus the brake.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Any idea of the round count on the barrel? How did it shoot? Any pics of the inside? Date of manufacture?
Was the Mod 70 a FN made receiver? They are 1 1/16" X 16 tpi and the older Mod 70's are 1" X 16 TPI..
Vais brake
I was told it hadn't been shot when I bought it and I shot it 20 times. My photography skills are not good enough to get a picture of the bore...I've tried. It came off a G series model 70 Classic.
Btt
Last BTT
Let's try this again at $225/obo
Would the barrel happen to come with a thread protector?
Comes with the brake and thread protector.
$200
$190
^^^
© 24hourcampfire