Home
Here is a nice custom 450BM, build last year by a local smith.
I bought it due to Michigan's new laws and being able to use it in both OH and IL too.
Selling only to fund LR smokeless ML build.

Savage/Stevens short action, 20" McGowan barrel. Feeds and functions well. Trigger is worked to a very nice and crisp 2.5lbs. B&C stock with 3 swivel studs and barrel free floated. Metal is DuraCoated matte black.
This is a great, comfortable set up for deer, fun, targets etc.

It will shoot tiny clusters with the Hornady factory ammo - I have shot a few cloverleafs where all 3 shots are touching at 100 yards. I have taken it out to 225 and it holds MOA to there as well.
I have dies, brass, and bullets available to the buyer at a good price. DNZ low, 1” mounts can be included for $35 (scope is already spoken for and not included)

$675 shipped to your FFL from non - or FTF in West Michigan

Here is a nice custom 450BM, build last year by a local smith.
I bought it due to Michigan's new laws and being able to use it in both OH and IL too.

Savage/Stevens short action, 20" McGowan barrel. Feeds and functions well. Trigger is worked to a very nice and crisp 2.5lbs. B&C stock with 3 swivel studs and barrel free floated. This is a great, comfortable set up for deer, fun, targets etc.

It will shoot tiny clusters with the Hornady factory ammo - I have shot a few cloverleafs where all 3 shots are touching at 100 yards. I have taken it out to 225 and it holds MOA to there as well.
I have dies, brass, and bullets available to the buyer at a good price. DNZ low, 1” mounts can be included for $35 (scope is already spoken for and not included)

$675 shipped to your FFL from non - or FTF in West Michigan

[Linked Image]

No trades at this time.
PM sent
Sold Pending Funds
© 24hourcampfire