Home
This is a 1989 vintage mountain rifle .Low round count, overall excellent condition.
$795.00 shipped from non ffl to ffl in lower 48.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
BTT

^^^
Trades?
Sure why not ?:)
I've always wanted one of these in walnut/blue in .280, wish I had the money. Great rifle and not easy to find. Good luck selling it.
You intrested in a Remington 700 BDL 222 not varmint barrel.
You intrested in a Remington 700 BDL 222 not varmint barrel.
Tried to PM you box full
PM Box open ...sorry about that.
I have one of these, its a great rifle! Buyer would have no regrets with having one of these added to a collection!
PM sent
Same here - I got one of these original Mtn rifles this past fall and I think it is my new favorite deer rifle. Very light and accurate.
Those are great rifles! I have that exact one from the first year they came out... its killed over 100 deer. Light, maneuverable, and drives tacks. Love my .280! laugh
Man that with a Leupold 3x9 compact!!!!!!
My primary deer rifle.
It's topped with a Leupold VXII 2-7X33 and love it.
I have a Forbes 24b in 280 that I love I would not be selling this. Super sweet trim lightweight rifle .
It's just a real sweetheart of a rifle. I'm liable to reconsider selling it if I keep thinking about it . smile
Yar i picked one up at an estate sale last year made same year 1989 with box unfired Now i,m afraid to fire it LOL What is it worth?
I would think +150.00 on mine smile
great. thanks
PM sent
PM replied to. Still here
^^^
Real nice figure to the wood pictures don't do it much justice
Btt
Up
smile
Up
Yar, I sent you a PM!! You did say your interested in trades? Does a Remington 700 .222 intrest you in a trade.
Pm answered ... Still here smile
PM sent
Sale pending
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire