Home
I'm selling my Remington 700 VSSF 22-250. This is the stainless fluted varmint barrel in a HS stock. I don't know the round count but it still shoots extremely well I'm only selling it because I'm getting a lighter weight stainless fluted 22-250. I'll get some pics posted soon. $850 plus actual shipping.
Thanks for looking

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Scope, rings and bases not included
Where are you in Va?
I'm near Roanoke.
I'll tick off the one or two guys who're watching this and waiting for a price drop by saying, that is a good price on a VSSF. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the bump BigSky but, here's the one and only price drop they are waiting for, $850 and I'll cover shipping.
Very good price. These are getting harder and harder to find.
Great price, nice rifle. Not enough in my fun money fund to purchase it, but doesn't mean I can't ogle it a bit.

Good luck with sale. Bump for cool vssf.
Thanks guys, I hope I don't regret this, I searched for a while to find this one but, her replacement will be here tomorrow. I ordered a Rem. Limited 22-250 and I'm going to put it in a light varminter stock. I just hope it shoots as good as this one!

Last one of these i had clover leafed and ragged holed at 100 yards. Sure do regret selling it now. Probably as much as i'll regret not buying this one.
SPF

back up for sale.....
Back up for sale.....
Williecoyote: A few months ago I bought the exact same Rifle from Shedhorn Sports in Ennis, Montana.
It was used, but BARELY so.
I took it home thinking if the Rifle didn't shoot well I would simply re-sell it.
Well I took it home mounted a Leupold 6.5x20 variable scope on it and since I could NOT find any new brass for it I bought a box of factory Winchester 55 grain Ballistic Tip bullets to sight it in with and get some once fired brass for load development with.
Well once I got it to the range and it was on target I fired two five shot groups at 100 yards that measured .462" and .369" respectively!
In the interim I have been looking for and buying MORE of that Winchester factory ammunition and now have a total of 4 boxes - this Rifle shoots so well that I am just going to Hunt Coyotes and Wolves with it, "as is"!
I love the Wundhammer swell and wide forearm stocks on the VSSF Remington 700's - it fits me to a "T" both from the bench and in the field.
The trigger on mine had been adjusted down (I am sure!) and is crisp and very pleasing.
I would be a player for this one but I just bought one.
BTT for a great all around Varminter.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
pm sent.
I have one in .223 and it will shoot Hornady V-Max factory ammo near .5"; no telling what it could do with some load development.Very accurate rifles.
Varmintguy, this one sported a 6x18 leupold w/varmint ret. I never tried any factory ammo. but it and my son's SPS varmint love a load my dad worked up for his rem. 22-250 back in 1971 (I have dad's old 700) It's always nice when multiple rifles shoot the same load! The trigger on this one breaks at 1 1/2 lbs. I doubt the new rem. trigger that will be in the Limited I pick up this evening will do that but we'll see.
Willecoyote: I am always tweaking my Varmint Rifles it seems - if you don't mind which bullet and powder did your father use in that old 700 22-250 (I have some of those myself)?
BTT for a great Varmint Rifle.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I have a Leupold 6x18x40 AO varmint ret. that I would also sell if someone wants a package deal. $1250 for rifle and scope (no bases, rings)
Valentine's day bump, you know she wants you to have this!
Still available........
Still here.....
Sold
© 24hourcampfire