Home
We are in the last few days for these great deals that won't come around again. (Only until the end of February)

I know this is posted over in the Hunters Campfire, but everyone needs to see this:

Guys, now is the time to join or upgrade ,your NRA membership at rates that are too good to pass up !

Life Membership for $500.00 for existing OR new members, and upgrades for renewals and upgrade to Endowment Member, etc.

If you don't see the option you want on the links I am posting, call them.

Join By Phone. Call 1-877-NRA-2000. Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm. Saturday from 9am to 6pm.

Try this one for existing members only, to up grade to Endowment or other options - upgrade to Endowment is now $200.00:

https://nra2016.org/SignIn

For new members joining and easier to use for most other options (Give it a few seconds to show the options):

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XR030121

Please don't clutter up this post with other stuff that side-track it and please keep it bumped up until the end of the month.

Thank you all,

Myron
up
Tag:
I upgraded my Life Endowment Membership to Life Patron Membership for $250.....

^
Up
up
Thanks
Up
In the last two years I've gone from annual thru patron, endowment and now to benefactor life member. I could have done it long ago but, at age 62, I see that it is more important than ever. I've also donated to PVF and ILA as well.
We are in the most critical time ever for gun owners, hell, all Americans who cherish freedom for that matter.
Don't stand on the sidelines!
Up
Just went from life to endowment. At 70 probably not a good deal for me. But it's real important for my grandchildrens future. Hasbeen
Up
If you own a firearm you need to belong to the NRA. Join now.
The NRA is responsible for firearms still being legal in the US. If it weren't for them, with our help, we would be living the Canadian model of ownership.
Up
Tomorrow is the last day, I've upgraded my membership to Endowment, I hope you'll join me.
Just upgraded to Endowment.
Got mine. Thanks.

Your post got me thinking. Why am I willing to tolerate layers of red tape to buy a gun, gun transfer taxes, restrictions on what guns I can buy, and pay through the nose for components every time some jackass commits a mass shooting, but am unwilling to pay an organization to protect those rights.....

Not sure why it took so long for the light to go on.
Up
Last day !
It's been extended 5 days.

Waders,

"It's been extended 5 days."

Where did you find that info ?
The linked website still shows the Feb 29 date, but it is still online, so maybe it will remain active for a while longer.

Myron
It's at the bottom of this link
https://nra2016.org/SignIn
Extended until March 5, 2016 at midnight.
five_0,
Thanks for the info !

The extension shows on the current members login site, but the public site for new members still shows the end of Feb. It is still up, though, so either way should get you the extended join up date.

Myron

Deadline for up-grades or new NRA members extended to March 5th.
Up
Bump
Up
Up
© 24hourcampfire