Home
I have a 25/06 built on a Ruger action. It has a Montana Barrels 26" barrel with a nice deep crown. This rifle was built by a Gunsmith in Texas that builds primarily long range prairie dog guns. It has been shot less then 100 times, probably 40-50 conservatively. I will include the dies as well. It will shoot a one hole group at 100 yards, and carry out spectacular accuracy as far as I have shot it to 500 yards!

It has an Accurate innovations stock ( http://accurateinnovations.com) fit to the heavy barrel. Look at the photo's to see the beautiful work. The laminated Stock is checkered in "fish scale" checkering and has a full length aluminum bedding block. It is using the standard Ruger Stainless Steel rings, and has a Leopold 4.5-14 X 40 VXIII with the Boone and Crockett range finding reticle. It has a Decelerator recoil pad as well. This gun has no meaningful recoil. The absolute perfect beautiful rifle for a wife or daughter!

There is also an aftermarket Trigger, I'm almost positive its a Timney (http://www.timneytriggers.com) However it's been about 5 years since this was built and I cannot recall 100%

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

I can send any photo you like of the rifle, Text me: 509 540 5723 I'm looking for $1800.00 complete open to offers or part trade for an excellent condition Air Arms TX200 in .22 caliber.

I will be traveling down through Idaho, Utah and across AZ, NM, TX and Ok, in about a week. I could Meet up with you and save the shipping cost.
Why the photo's are proper before loading and upside down here is a mystery to me. I cannot fix them on the hosting site because they are correct there? I do not see a means of editing them within the post?

Just imagine that they are okay or hold your phone or tablet upside down...... Oh you will have to disable the auto rotate function on our device! Ha Ha!
Are all the pictures of the same gun? The 1st and 4th pictures show a right hand gun, the 5th shows a left hand gun.
All the same gun, it's a goofy problem on this site for posting photo's! They are 100% perfect when entered and then come up upside down and backwards when the post is published!
I'm glad you clarified that . Thought I was seeing things for a while. Sorry, but I still don't understand how a rifle photo could be switched from a right hand one to a left one by the web site but I'm willing to listen if someone could explain it to me
Littlejohn
Well it is interesting because on my screen they are all right hand? How is it that they are somehow backwards on a different computer? I'm gonna look on my phone and see if they appear this way?
Yep on my phone the bottom photo is backwards? Hilarious!

On my mac book they are all perfect. On the Dell PC they are upside down, but the bottom photo is not lefty, it's properly right handed.

On my iPhone 6s they are upside down and the bottom one is lefty!

OMG this is as goofy a photo display as possible!
On my Mac Book the bottom one is backwards......
I'll gladly text the photo's to anyone interested, or better yet, I can text a screen shot of my displayed pictures so you can see them on my computer to see they are not lefty!
custom ambidextrous?
custom Ambi !! I just knew someone would come up with the perfect rifle for everyone.
By the way JJ thanks for the attempt to explain it to me, but to paraphrase the saying " you lost me at hello"
Littlejohn
There is no chance I can explain this, it's like trying to prove there is a big foot!

I see it the photo's differently on three different computers!
It isn't only bolt - the scope appears reversed also. Goofy
Yep its odd photo software for sure!
bump
Bush did it!
thats just to weird. on my puter it is reversed.
by the way gorgeous gun! wish i could have it.
When traveling wit your rifle be carful selling out of state FTF, make sure you go through a FFL
Okay, just realized something about the price of this. A mistake on my part. I can sell it for 1400.00 bucks shipped to lower 48

Not sure you will find a better deal on a rifle of this quality!
Originally Posted by likeaduck
custom ambidextrous?

Yeah, it switches back and forth like magic... Damn rifle should be priceless. I don't know why he's selling it...
Originally Posted by JJHACK
Yep its odd photo software for sure!

Why people just don't use photobucket is beyond me. Good luck with your sale. Looks like a nice rifle... I like this trick photography though. You should take a picture of stick. He might not look like a midget, but be full size.... whistle
Well regardless of the way this oddity seems to appear, it's correct on some computers and not on others? On my Mac book it's proper, but on my Dell it's not?

On the photo hosting site they are all perfect, but when transferred here there is some magic that creates this bizarre photo!
another to the top try
Still in my vault, available. Something this nice should not be sitting idle!
That stock and its checkering is beautiful!
Bump
© 24hourcampfire