Home
I have a lightly used Mcmillan Hunter Edge stock off a rifle that I bought for a build. In great shape with one or maybe two LIGHT rub marks. This is a great stock for a lightweight hunting rig. As stated above, Winchester Model 70 WSM action, inletted for sporter weight barrel and factory bottom metal. Price is $450 shipped CONUS.
Standard LOP? Black or painted? Pillars? Ever been bedded? 1/2" or 1" pad?
Thank you and welcome to the 'fire.
If this has pillars and pending pics and a response from the OP, Ill take it.
LOP is 14" which I believe is standard. Stock is a brown color, has pillars, was bedded by previous owner, and has the 1" pad. I'll see if I can post some pics. If you pm me your email I can send pics also.
PM sent
Good looking stock. Appears to be in great shape. Has a comb so I think it's a Winchester Hunter pattern and Im going to pass.
BTT
I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures, if someone can help I'll post some. The stock is the Winchester Hunter with Edge fill. Thanks.
Back up
And again...
Originally Posted by LongRange338
And again...

PM sent, I'll post those pictures for you
Pics for the OP. GLWS

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pics don't tell a great story without words so the stock is a dark brown color, and I show a couple different actions just to show the barrel channel. The blued action is a factory sporter barrel, the stainless barrel is a custom barrel.
Back to the top. Open to reasonable offers...
That should also work with any short action with a standard barrel contour. Not just the WSM's.
up
up for the weekend crowd
Up again
Just 24.8 ounces, it's ready to hunt
Keep the offers coming
Up again
$400 shipped
LOP verified 14" from face of trigger to back of butt pad. LOP to the end of the stock is 13". Pad is 1" thick McMillan pad.
Back up
To the top......
Last chance
Anybody beat $375 and split shipping??? Gone tomorrow one way or the other......
© 24hourcampfire