Home
CZ 452-2E ZKM in 17 Mach2 with heavy barrel for sale.

I am continuing to try and whittle down the guns that we just don't seem to use much any more.

I bought this rifle for my wife who loves to plink with rimfires. We shot it some, and it is a tackdriver. It is also a prairie dog killer supreme. Took it out once and shot around 150 rounds through it and probably killed over 120 dogs.

I have 1 mag for sure and am looking for another that will be included if I find it. I believe I have the box and will have to confirm that.

Rifle has a Mueller APV 4.5-14x40 AO scope with duplex reticle. Really nice rimfire scope that I've been very pleased with.

I also have 13 boxes of 17 M2 ammo and 1 box with 23 rounds for a total of 673 rounds that I am selling with the rifle.

Asking $525 for the rifle and scope.

Ammo, if sold with the rifle, priced at $175.

I am willing to sell just the rifle for $450 if you don't want the scope.

Feel free with questions. Rifle price is shipped. Shipping on ammo is negotiable.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Up for Saturday.
I wish I would have missed this post.
Somebody help me.

Ken
Take that step Ken. I have that same rig including the Mueller and it is a laser.

After the experience with the HM2 I bought a CZ 22LR and a 22WMR. Both are the same zero-on accurate.
Where are you located KennyMauser?
Just saw where you are from Columbus Kenny. Will be there Thursday and Friday at Midland for the bull sales if you want to look at it.
Tarkio,
I appreciate the kind offer but unless I can come up with some big money (for me), it would be a waste of time for you to bring it. Of course I will keep trying to figure out where I can get the cash to buy it. I've got a few days. grin
Good luck finding the bull or bulls you need. Or are you selling?
I will let you know if I come up with the bucks!

Ken
I am actually helping to sell this week at Midland.

Let me know if anything changes and you'd like to see the rifle.
Still available.
Up again.
Still have the rifle.
Up again for Friday crowd.
BTT
Up again.

free bump........have the same rifle......

tack driving SOB....very well made solid rifle
It is a tackdriver. Thanks.
Free bump

If this one shoots anything like my .22lr, it's a tackdriver!
Bump
Tackdriver still available.
Great gun and great round.

Free bump.

Dave
Still have it.
Insomnia bump
BTT
btt
up
Still have the 17.

Anyone up for some PD shooting?