Home
Posted By: hunter718 FS-Marlin LTD-V 45-70 w/pix - 04/05/16
FS is a Excellent Condition Marlin LTD-V 45-70. This was a Davidson's run of 1000 rifles. This one is 999 so they should have had it down pat when they got to this one. I had a friend who likes bench work (I hate it) take this rifle and develop a load. He said everything he put in it shot great. It has a 24" half round, half octagon barrel and is pistol grip design. It has a vintage Lyman 56 LA sight with finger adjustable target knobs. Rifle is excellent. I think I have the factory box and original sights. I thought I was going to use this for hunting purposes but never did so its time to go. These Marlins are coming out of my collection so no rough ones here. $1400 shipped to your ffl. Can email other pix if interested.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

WOW!
Somebody is going to get a wonderful rifle.
BTT

nice.........seen any '95 LTD III's around ?
Posted By: Terryk Re: FS-Marlin LTD-V 45-70 w/pix - 04/06/16
Good guy bump
Originally Posted by tikkanut

nice.........seen any '95 LTD III's around ?

You never see a 3 around.
BTT
BTT
BTT-I will take off these sights and put factory sights back on reduce the price to $1125 shipped.
BTT
BTT
Originally Posted by hunter718
BTT-I will take off these sights and put factory sights back on reduce the price to $1125 shipped.

$1100 shipped
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
BTT
Offers??
BTT
BTT
This is a beautiful lever rifle and very accurate with all loads tried in it.
BTT
$1100 shipped with factory sights and factory box.
BTT
Posted By: Fotis Re: FS-Marlin LTD-V 45-70 w/pix - 07/27/16
beautiful gun!
$1100 shipped
Bump for a great gun that I can't believe is still not sold.
BTT
BTT
Posted By: Fotis Re: FS-Marlin LTD-V 45-70 w/pix - 08/13/16
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
Bump for a great gun that I can't believe is still not sold.

Obama-nomics!
someone needs to buy this one and mine and have a great start on a collection! nice gun..
BTT
BTT
BTT
© 24hourcampfire