Home
I'm selling my rare Ruger mini factory chambered in 6.8 SPC in Stainless with Synthetic Stock. This was a limited run gun from around 2005. This is the ultimate little pig/brush killer. The gun is in great great condition, I'd put it at 95-98%. I purchased it from the original owner in a trade, I've never fired it and he said it had 30-40 rounds fired through it at the range and that it had never been hunted. I've had it sitting in a gun sock in my safe for a while now. It comes with the factory 5 or 10 round magazine, which ever is flush with the floor plate and comes with the mini's. I planned on keeping this for ever since they are very scarce, but I need a couple things for this season. The last 2 I saw sell for over a grand on gunbroker, I'm selling this one for $975 shipped. I'm open to all trades out there and I can ad cash if you have something of a greater value. I really would like a cabelas bighorn/instinct tent or a swaro/Leica/NF, ect spotter (no vortex or other walmart glass). I'll work on getting pictures up, feel free to message me and I can text/email you pictures now.
Up!!!
Up
© 24hourcampfire