Home
Posted By: Bearschlayerx2 4x40 japan made tasco - 04/28/16
For Sale- Tasco 4x40 Made in Japan. Nice clear cheap scope. Duplex crosshairs. Has some minor ring marks and a couple very small indentations where the rings were. See pics. Look worse in the pics than they really are. Asking $35 plus actual shipping. [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Bump. ..
bump...will throw in a set of see thru rimfire rings ffor a grooved receiver with this
Posted By: JimH Re: 4x40 japan made tasco - 04/29/16
I'm scope poor right now,but I have a couple of these and they are unbelievably clear and bright.
Originally Posted by JimH
...but I have a couple of these and they are unbelievably clear and bright.

very true, these are very bright/clear for the $$$. Surprised it's still here. Good Japan glass.

dvae
Bump....I'm kinda surprised its still here too.
Dave i think you need this one to go with the Nichols scope you bought from me last month LOL
Originally Posted by Bearschlayerx2
Bump....I'm kinda surprised its still here too.
Dave i think you need this one to go with the Nichols scope you bought from me last month LOL

Well, I have added 3 others since the Nichols.. smile

I had one of these on a dedicated 22LR for squirrels years ago. Always held zero and bright/clear optics.

good luck on it,
dave
This is one of those deals where I really don't care if it sells or not. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to keep it and put it on a 22 or a 30-30 or something. I just figured I'd throw it on here and see what happens
Bump
Posted By: John_Boy Re: 4x40 japan made tasco - 05/01/16
Trades???
Sure if it's something I can use...watcha got?
bump...this is still available
also can combine shipping with my other for sale posts for the recoil pad and the schrade knife
Bump
Bump
bump...now with a normal set of rimfire rings on it
Bump. ..with rings
bump...had some interest but still here
© 24hourcampfire