Home
As the subject line says, I am looking to buy a Remington 700 Safari factory walnut stock for .416, similar to the one in the photos that USPS broke during shipment. If you have one or know where I could buy one, I would appreciate a message. Thank you.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
several on ebay
Originally Posted by 163bc
several on ebay

Nope, I scoured through the 810 "Remington 700 stocks" on ebay last night.
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/553570.htm

You are welcome...

RH
Originally Posted by himmelrr

Amazing how easy it is to find just the right gun part on gunpartscorp.com's web site, isn't it? crazy
I have a Rem Custom Shop Safari Monte Carlo with rosewood forend tip, grip cap and crossboldt plugs that I'd like to sell. I'll get some pics.
Thanks
Mark
Originally Posted by WiFowler

Amazing how easy it is to find just the right gun part on gunpartscorp.com's web site, isn't it? crazy

Thank you both, but on a Remington I want to keep factory, I cannot abide a NON-checkered stock.
Originally Posted by MoranoGrande
I have a Rem Custom Shop Safari Monte Carlo with rosewood forend tip, grip cap and crossboldt plugs that I'd like to sell. I'll get some pics.
Thanks
Mark

Looking forward to pictures Mark...I sent you a PM with my email addy.
tag
Originally Posted by desertoakie
Originally Posted by WiFowler

Thank you both, but on a Remington I want to keep factory, I cannot abide a NON-checkered stock.

Call numrich. It may be checkered but does not show it in the picture.

RH
Did you get one yet?
Check out https://www.gunpartscorp.com/
I bought on for the same as yours. I was surprised how now it was when I receive it..
No, I haven't got one yet....waiting on MoranoGrande to send me pictures of his before I buy anything. So, if anyone else has one, please send me a message.
Here are a couple of pics, I'll send more to your email. If there is anything you'd like to see a pic of, let me know.

Thanks
Mark

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire