Home
Just bought it a few weeks ago, dohhh, almost instantly knew a build wasn't going to be in the works anytime soon. Very interesting cartridge. Paying the shipping for passing it along. Set for regular recoil lug. Nice satin finish. Some removal marks but they appear to be mostly lower than the stock line. GoodGuys pay any way. $200 TYD, first confirmed deal takes it. It is listed elsewhere.

Would trade for a scope, even, up (slightly) and down, really could use a 10x MQ SWFA, or a B&L Balfor 4x, or ? Or a hella stash of interesting 6.5 bullets, IMR4451, H4350, Varget, Harris or Atlas Bipod, or fiberglass Rem 700 stocks. CCI or Federal LR primers, Or?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Any idea regarding round count? Who chambered it?
Sorry, pretty much drawing a blank on more info, smith?, throat?, round count? It's from a Fire member GoodGuy and Rem mag actions are fairly easy to come by - those points sold me. And the huge Mashburn thread... Lol
Longrifles, Inc threaded and chambered, looks like. LRI is their stamping.

They do good work, for sure.
I think that was Laker's barrel (?).. If so it's practically brand new.
Thanks Steve.... Bob, yes, but unsure exactly.
Boomer if I had a Rem 700 hanging around I'd own it...

Bump! nice barrel and a bargain at that price.
Thanks Bob - yes this is the bargain route into Mashburn spanking lowly 264s and 277s. LOL
i'll take it, Boomer. Guess I'm feeling lucky regarding my PM on throating....

PM me your payment preferences.

-Jerry
Jerry, it's all yours. Roosevelts beware!

PM on the way... Thanks.
Nice score!
Vek I'll measure my dummy round I had for it with 150 grain ballistic tip. There was lots of mag box room to spare so I don't think you will have any problems kissing the lands with any bullet. I'm on the other side of the state right now but I will be home tonight
Originally Posted by beretzs
Nice score!

Good one Vec! Have fun!
Thank you Mr. Laker.

Originally Posted by laker
Vek I'll measure my dummy round I had for it with 150 grain ballistic tip. There was lots of mag box room to spare so I don't think you will have any problems kissing the lands with any bullet. I'm on the other side of the state right now but I will be home tonight
+1 Thanks Laker.
3.454 is just off the lands with 150 grain ballistic tip
Excellent. Thanks Laker.
The post-sale customer service is strong on this one...
© 24hourcampfire