Home
This is not a factory built rifle. Barrel was purchased from EHG here on the fire as a takeoff. I have no way to verify round count. Action was new prior to having this barrel spun on it and fired 30 times. Original TI stock was new prior to being bolted onto this rifle. Barrel headspaced with factory lettering below stock line. Looks better I think..... Crown was cleaned up and barrel lightly bead blasted. In the very limited load work up I did it seemed to like 140 Gamekings and 140gr Accubonds as seen in Target pics. Scope and mounts not included. $800 shipped conus. Alaska a little more. Insurance extra if you want it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Very nice I wish I could!

Top target pic are with 140gr game kings and h4831sc

Bottom pic are with 140gr Accubonds and RL 19
7 pound 5 ounces as pictured. Lighter scope and mounts this could easily be a 7 pound setup.
Blind magazine?

What recoil pad? Smooth sides or ribbed?
Yes blind mag. Ribbed pad that is perfect.
Can you post a picture of the pad? Ribbed or solid pad?
Ribbed
[Linked Image]
Another look before she gets parted out....
Hey Rick - times are VERY slow. This sure seems too nice to part out. I see lots of good priced items that are not getting any interest unless they are priced very aggressively.
When a Gordy Gritter full custom for less than $1k or NIB Leica bins for under $799 doesn't get a nibble something is up.......
22" or 24" barrel?

Leftybolt
22" barrel
Originally Posted by Daveh
Hey Rick - times are VERY slow. This sure seems too nice to part out. I see lots of good priced items that are not getting any interest unless they are priced very aggressively.
When a Gordy Gritter full custom for less than $1k or NIB Leica bins for under $799 doesn't get a nibble something is up.......

+1
PM sent.

Leftybolt
stainless mnt rifle that shoots .75 MOA. Hard not to like....
bump
What's it weigh?
Originally Posted by rc82bttb
7 pound 5 ounces as pictured. Lighter scope and mounts this could easily be a 7 pound setup.

up
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Originally Posted by rc82bttb

up

How'd I miss that
Back up
Bump for a nice rig
Thanks for the bump Washburn....
Back up
If there is enough interest in parts of this rifle I will part it out. Action only, barrel action, stock let me know what your interested in.
I would be interested in the stock if it has not been altered.
$750 shipped

Insurance on your dime if you want it.
© 24hourcampfire