Home
For sale are mature buck antelope landowner tags for my family’s ranch in Unit 56 of New Mexico. I have 3 tags remaining. I’d prefer to sell the tags to a group of good hunters but will entertain singles and pairs too.

One tag per hunter by law and each tag is $1800. The $1800 does not include NM license and habitat fees, ect, that the state collects. This is an unguided hunt but I will be there to orient and advise the hunters. Guided 1x1 hunts in the area are $3600.

This year has been a very wet so far. Range conditions are superb, and horn growth and trophy potential is excellent.

Our doe tags will not be sold, so there will be no doe hunters to get in the way of the buck hunters. The ranch is 100% private land so there are no state draw hunters hunting either.

Antelope season for Unit 56 opens Saturday August 27th and the season is 3 days of hunting. The hunt will be August 27-29th as opening weekend is by far the best hunting.

Hunters may camp in or our large barn that has running water and a full bath in it. Hunters usually set up cots in the barn and sleep with the doors open, though some hunters opt to sleep in campers they bring. Days are usually mild but can be warm. Nights are pleasant.

Hunters are expected to know and follow the NM hunting regulations.

Please follow an “I’ll take it” immediately with contact info in a private message. Payment is expected to be received quickly thereafter. If you fail to do so, I’ll have no choice but to re-list the tags quickly - the end of August will be here soon. Thank you.
Afternoon bump
This is a great place to hunt, and you won't find a more honest and down to earth guy.
Trade you for a Alaska Hunt
Here's mine from 2012.
[Linked Image]

Another one that was shot the same trip by a different hunter:
[Linked Image]
Thanks, Dan.

Here's another buck from the ranch:
[Linked Image]
Hunthard, Wish I could. Thanks.
Saturday bump.
Moving to NM next week. I'm interested but don't know what my schedule will be like yet. PM sent. . .
How many total tags will there be, and how big is the hunting land?

I am seriously interested in a tag. wink
5 hunters over 6000 acres during that time frame. I have the 6th tag and will bat cleanup after the hunters leave.
It's been a LOT of years since I've lived in NM so not sure of the areas, are we talking Roswell, Magdalena, Raton? Can you give me more of an area like that? Thanks
Cariboujack,

We're in the NE corner of the state - about halfway between Raton and Clayton. Thanks.
Bump for a good guy and a great place to hunt antelope.

I've hunted Ted's place twice. Lots of antelope. Getting a buck is not really an issue, its deciding which buck you want to take.

Bill
Beautiful place. I've hunted the ranch twice with excellent results. That is my buck clark98ut posted a pic of and was the smaller of the two I harvested. The barn provides a great place to keep your supplies, set up a cot and congregate. Also has nice shower and rest room. Would recommend it to anyone.
Thanks Bill and Heath!
bump
Sunday bump
weekend bump
Happy 3rd!
Price reduced to $1700/tag!
Reduced to $1650!
I have two tags remaining.
bump
All spoken for, thanks!
I know this is an old post but I was wondering if any of these tags were still available for this season.
Thanks, Wade
Wade,

Thanks for your interest

The hunts are booked for this year. They were advertised here 2-3 weeks ago.

If you might be interested in next year, you (or anyone else who's interested) can DM your contact info to me.

Thank you.
Thank you for getting back to me.
I’m such a newbie that the site won’t let me send a message.
Gotta start posting. My email is [email protected].
Could you please send me you’re contact info? I’m definitely interested for next year.
Thanks again, Wade
Tag
Thanks, Wade.

Welcome to the Campfire!
One hunter from Minnesota looking for New Mexico landowner antelope tag. Do you think you will have any this year? Thanks
Reach out to TexasPhotog to see if he has tags for this season. If you can't send a pm yet, let me know and I'll get him in touch with you.
tag
Hey guys,

We may have some hunts available.

I give last year's hunters the option to return if they'd like. They all said they want to but I'm not sure if they'll be able to do so. I'll check with them to see how many think they'll make it and let you know.

Thanks for your interest! Ted
Ted,

I’d be interested if you get some tags.

Thanks,
PennDog
© 24hourcampfire