Home
I'm a new to the game gunsmith,
And would like to run a special.
For $1,200 you will get.

Trued action. (Action must be supplied)
Chambered and installed shilen barrel.
bell and Carlson stock.
APA, Vias, or Badger thruster muzzle brake.
Seekings scope rail.
Seekings scope rings.
timney trigger.
bedded action.

You can PM me here or text (520-732-9019)
Basically what you get is, $1,000 worth of parts and $200 in labor.
Good luck with your new business! Wish I had the cash to send a build your way. I'd love to have a custom .416 Rem Mag made up with a matching .300 Win Mag as a two-rifle-one-planet battery.

-John
Thank you! We've had out license sense late February and I've decided it's time to get our name out there.

That sounds like a awesome rifle! I'm actually building a switch barrel rig for myself at the moment. A lightweight female/kid friendly rig.
Where are you located
Id guess Douglas,AZ
Yes I am in Douglas AZ.
My company is
www.truarms.com

What will you charge, if I supply the action, barrel and stock, and what does your blueprint of the action consist of? I would like a threaded barrel with thread protector as well as the trigger. I'm not interested in the Seekins base and rings though I'm looking for something a little lighter in that department. What kind of finish options do you offer?

I have a M700 .223 already bedded in a B&C 2950 stock that I want to make a 6X45. So I imagine you'll have to tweak the bedding a bit as I have a #3 SS barrel I want installed. Do you have a reamer for 6X45 on hand?

Originally Posted by taylorce1
What will you charge, if I supply the action, barrel and stock, and what does your blueprint of the action consist of? I would like a threaded barrel with thread protector as well as the trigger. I'm not interested in the Seekins base and rings though I'm looking for something a little lighter in that department. What kind of finish options do you offer?

I have a M700 .223 already bedded in a B&C 2950 stock that I want to make a 6X45. So I imagine you'll have to tweak the bedding a bit as I have a #3 SS barrel I want installed. Do you have a reamer for 6X45 on hand?

sending PM
Monday bump.
tag
Bump.
Posted By: Owl Re: Rifle build special. $1,200. - 06/14/16
PM Sent with a few questions.

Replied.
Pm sent
Originally Posted by CM21VE
Pm sent
replied.

LH included on this deal?
Originally Posted by Stadle01

LH included on this deal?
sure. I can work with them.
Bump
Posted By: ribka Re: Rifle build special. $1,200. - 06/15/16
Pm sent
PM Sent

thanks!
Originally Posted by ribka
Pm sent
i didn't receive one.
Thursday bump.
Bump.
tag
Bump. I will run this through the end of next week.
Father's Day bump.
Happy Father's Day all!
Posted By: ATC Re: Rifle build special. $1,200. - 06/19/16
Tag
Bump.
To the top.
Bump
Bump
Last day to lock in!
I'd like to thank Douglas Gun Guy for the hassle free barrel install on a Tikka T3. I provided the barrel and he did the work. Turn around was quick, even though I said "no hurry", and communication was good. I have not shot it yet, and will not be able to for a while, but his communication to me indicated they would shoot it and even claimed MOA on all their re-barrels. Price was also very reasonable. He returned the take-off barrel as requested and it was just a good experience. I have no doubt I'll be using them again in the future.
© 24hourcampfire