Home
A pair of Asolo Sasslongs, 12 regular, Nubuck leather, GoreTex with Vibram sole. $120 TYD CONUS. Lightly used, probably around 5-10 miles on them. Bought around 3 years ago for an elk hunt in SW Wyoming with my brother and it never happened, used them around the house for yard work to get broken in and walks in the woods a couple of times, now they just sit on the shelf. Great boots coming from a clean smoke free home! I put SofSole Athletic inserts in them almost immediately. I have a pair of new black paracord bootlaces I bought from J Harlen for them to have an extra pair. Some of the highest rated back-packing boots out there!! First "I'll take 'em" gets them. paypal or cashiers check. Thanks!
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Damn good buy. I got the same boots, same size, on an STP sale and still paid more!

These are no-joke boots....use mine hard and they don't look it at all.
I have the same, as well. They went to Africa with me last summer and I still love them around the yard at home.

donsm70
+3 ... Best boot I've had in the steep stuff in Colorado and still comfortable around the farm and yard work. Unfortunately, these are about two sizes to small. GLWS !
Have you checked your PM's? The one I sent you one says unread and there is an offer on the table.
I'll take these if wvaredneck doesn't.
Sold
I was a little apprehensive buying these boots from a guy with 1 (at the time) post.

Stonecitysniper came through in spades and is a great guy. Super communication and was quick to ship. Thank you Miles!
© 24hourcampfire