Home
I would like to trade my Leupold FXii 4x28 pistol scope with flip up caps for a Leupold Alumina 42mm flip up objective cover (part# 58795). The scope looks brand new. No scratches. No box. Will load a pic later.
Having trouble with pics loading from my phone. Can email or text any pics needed. They are Alumina caps on this scope too.
If I'm understanding this right I will send you the flip up part no 58795 for your scope. Please email me at [email protected] or call 617-571-0057
Thanks,
Tyler
RAAK looks like the one I have is the newer style the one you're looking for is discontinued so I'll have to withdraw my above post. Sorry about that.
Dang it. Yes you are understanding right. Is yours for the vx6?
Yes, looks like those are the only ones available.
Do you want to sell the scope?
Ttt
I'm Still looking to trade.
Ttt
here is a pic

Attached picture IMG_2200.JPG
Ok so Ill add an option. 2 Surefire Flashlights. An L7 Digital Lumamax and an 8NX Commander. The Commander has the turbo head and the original head. 2 cradle Chargers with 12 volt and 110 plugs. I only have one battery. They take the B90 battery. There are aftermarket manufacturers. So Either the flashlights or the Scope. Not both.

Attached picture IMG_2206.JPG
Ttt
Up
Bump
Ttt
I know someone wants to trade me. I'll trade the scope and the surefire 8nx with both heads, battery and charger.
Bump
Ttt
Bump
Ttt
Bump up
Are you still looking for this?
I found one.
Pm sent.
© 24hourcampfire