Home
This rifle has very highly polished blue metal. Made in New Have Ct (1980's...production ended approx 1987) and as such a True Winchester. Very handsome appearance of this fine rifle. There are no splits, no repairs, no loss of blue to speak of, no non factory holes, no pitting or other issues of any kind. This is considered by many to be more desirable than the later guns which had the cross bolt safety and is NOT an AE (NOT ANGLE EJECT) and will not accept a conventionally mounted scope. Specs are as follows: The magazine capacity is 6 rounds,;barrel length is 20" and length overall is about 38". Factory specs say weight is 6 1/8 lbs. It has real cut checkering and attractive American Walnut stock set.
Would make a good addition to anyone's collection. I will ship gun via USPS priority mail only after payment has been received and cleared along with a copy of your FFL of your choice.

$800 Shipped Individual to FFL, $825 Shipped FFL to FFL.

Please PM me with any questions.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice one Ken.
Thanks! I hate to let it go, but I never shoot it as I am always grabbing the Marlin out when I want to shoot 375 Win.
Bump!
Big Bore Bump!
I have been asked if I have ammo available that I can include with this rifle. I will include 40 rounds of 200gr FN ammo, for an additional $75.00 shipped. That's $30.00 a box and $15.00 for shipping.
Ammo to be sold with the rifle only. I'm not interested in selling ammo separately.
MAGNIFICENT photographs.
Thanks Steelhead!
iPhone almost got it right in regards to the camera in their latest version of their phone. Still not as good as the quality of my wife's Samsung pics when it come to the fine details.
I appreciate the offers guys, but I'm firm on the price on this rifle.
Friday Morning Bump!
Friday Evening Bump!
Sunday Morning Bump! Last day available on the campfire.
Closed!
© 24hourcampfire