Home
OK, I'll try again:

I have a new-in-box Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x50 with side focus, 30mm tube and B&C reticle that I'd like to trade or sell.

Ist choice is a VX2 4-12x40 with some sort of long-range reticle.

Second choice is some other quality brand 4-12.

Difference in value can be made up in cash or trade items. I need Hornady dies in 250 Savage and 25-06, a Garmin GPSMap 62st or 64st (new or near new only), a Ruger Vaquero 357 mag or anything else gun-related that is interesting.

If you want to buy for cash, I'm asking $650 OBO.

Cameraland sells my scope for $750:

http://cameralandny.com/spec-sheet.html?catalog[name]=Leupold-VX-3i-4.5-14x50mm---30mm-Side-Focus---Boone-and-Crockett-%23170710-vx3i-4.5-14&catalog[product_guids][0]=1211180
ttt
PM replied to.
I recently bought 3 new VX2 4-12x40 matte scopes, but they have the duplex reticle.
ttt
Biebs:

That might still work. I could sell one of my older scopes and have the reticle replaced on both.

PM me if you want to discuss it.
ttt
Pm replied to.
How about a VX 2 6x18 with target turret?
Great scope, Luis, but too big for me. I'm looking to slim down my Tikka T3 stainless 25-06 and I don't need anything more powerful than a 12X.
ttt
Not sure if this helps. I have a nice Leupold VX-I 4-12x40mm matte finish with the long range duplex #61265 $300.00 shipped/insured. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, John, but I'm not looking to lay out cash. In fact, I'd like to end up with a little!
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
Responded to PM.
ttt
ttt
Do you have any interest in a Nikon 4.5-14x40 coyote special, matte black, with BDC reticle?
That's a good scope, but it just doesn't meet my needs - lower magnification, no side focus, slimmer, and hopefully, made by Leupold.

Thanks for the offer!
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
Price down to $570.
ttt
Cash only wanted at this time - no trades.
SOLD!
© 24hourcampfire