Home
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/17/16
Size 13. Very good condition. Will ship without insoles unless you want the ones that are molded to my feet. $175 shipped.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Hike to the top.
Posted By: Gledeasy Re: FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/18/16
Tag
Posted By: SKane Re: FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/18/16
Nice deal here. Wish my feet were a little larger - as does my wife. whistle

Good guy bump.
Thanks SKane. And 'tis why my wife mows while I rest in a hammock in the shade. grin
Width?
Medium width.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/18/16
Smoking deal here
Posted By: BluMtn Re: FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/18/16
Are the lowa's true to size or european sized. The reason I ask, I have a pair of Hanwags that are 13s and I wish they were a touch bigger.As I wear a 13 in most shoes and boots.
I'm about a 12.5+ on my bigger foot. I used these mostly in cooler/colder times of the year so wore fairly heavy socks. The fit was good. I've seen some posts say the Tibet's do run a bit small.
Posted By: Gledeasy Re: FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/18/16
I had a pair of size 12 in these. I wear a size 12-13 depending, but mostly 13. The twelves were fine up until I was packing an elk out going downhill. My big toes kept rubbing and were left numb for a few weeks. I sold them to my brother and ended up getting some Kennetreck boots.

That's my only dilemma right now from saying the words. I loved the lowas and the price is swell on these. Just don't know if I can justify 2 pairs of boots saying I give my wife such a hard time with all her shoes smile
I will take them. Please PM me an address and I will send you some funds.
Gary
Posted By: BluMtn Re: FS: Lowa Tibet Pro GTX - 07/19/16
Dancing Bear your lucky I went to bed early. Good catch.
Sold pending funds. Thanks all.
© 24hourcampfire