Home
I have for sale yet another group of Schrade Knives for sale. These knife were made in the USA in Ellenville, NY by the Schrade Cutlery Corp. Most of these are made between the 1980's to 2000. All prices are shipped to your address. Payment by money order, personal check, or paypal (friends and family or add 3%). First I'll take it posted concerning which knife will get first precedents over any PM's. Thanks for looking!

-Schrade Uncle Henry 877UH Pro Skinner Muskrat. This knife was only made for a few years. Very good condition with very little signs of wear. The main guthook blade has a linerlock press release. The inside straps do have some patina spots (see pics) and a few tiny small sharpening marks. Besides, this knife is in excellent shape. Will sell for $49 shipped SOLD.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

-Schrade 194OT Gunstock Trapper single blade liner lock. This knife has never been used or sharpened and is in like new condition. Carbon blades. Liner lock press release blade. Will sell for $36 shipped.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

-Schrade Uncle Henry 897UH Signature Stockman. This is a special 100 year anniversary knife that only made for one year in 2004 just months before the company went bankrupt. I have two of these and they are both brand new with oil that is still on the knife blades. A special 100 year medallion is on the handle. Original boxes are included. Will sell for $40 each shipped SOLD SOLD.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Will take one of the 897UH Signature Stockman for $40 Shipped. PM to you.
Joe
Both of the 897's are sold as well as the 877UH

Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire