Home
I have a Semi Custom 300 Ultra Mag Sendero. Jewel trigger with safety, Sunny Hill bottom metal, 26" Shielen Sendero taper barrel, Vias Muzzle break, Ken Ferrel 20MOA tapered base, Bushing firing pin hole. I have owned this rifle for 12 years and since rebarrel and custom work it has sat in the safe for the last nine. Not a mark on gun and has not been fired since rebarrel. Bedded in original Sendero stock by Brad Stair formerly of Performance Guns in Ogden Utah, now last I heard with Cross Canyon Rifles. Rebarreled by local smith (Allen Custom Arms) who has built me several tack drivers so It would be safe to say that the gun should shoot very well.
Will take $1550 for gun and shipping to your FFL. I have pictures on phone and can send them to you but please only serious inquires only. You can text me at (706)482-8020 if interested in pictures. I have well over 2000.00 in rifle but since I have not used it in years, its time for a new home.

HeavyBarrel
ttt
Forgot to mention that Callahan did the bushined firing pin hole and new firing pin, Brad Stair did the blue print, and bolt is fluted, barrel is not, all SS.

HeavyBarrel
ttt

Posted pictures for the OP.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Forgot to mention, also installed is a Wyatts Extended Mag Box.

HeavyBarrel
ttt
ttt
26"recoil lug to start of muzzle break.
To The Top
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
Open to trades? Looking for a
nice 25-06.

HeavyBarrel
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
I have a Ruger heavy barrel laminate I may use for partial trade if interested
Thanks for the offer but I really do not need anything heavy. Got anything else?

HeavyBarrel
ttt last bump
© 24hourcampfire