Home
I have made some Thin Blue Line Paracord Bracelets in light of the recent tragedies that have happened in our country lately. I want to donate the money to benefit the police but I'm not familiar with any such charities. So please if you are LEO or family of an LEO and know of a great organization that helps with the police please let me know. I'm asking $15 with Patina Brass or $12 for Nickle or Brass.I will ship for free and I accept PayPal. Thank you!!!

Attached picture 2016-07-25_23.56.20.jpg
Attached picture 2016-07-25_23.57.00.jpg
Attached picture 2016-07-25_23.57.20.jpg
Bump
Bump
Concerns of police survivors, C.O.P.S. is the organization your looking for.
Thank you, I will look into them
Bump
We just need to sell 5 more to reach our goal
I'll take 2 nickel. PM me the details
Just 3 more to go. This is or a good cause, our police need to know that we have their backs
I can make these in most sizes
Bump
Bump
I'll take 2 nickle as well.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
My son loves his...

[Linked Image]
Bump
Bump
still waiting for a reply about the 22 ammo i bought from you on the 5th. you got my money on the 5th at least respond
Originally Posted by deerstalker
still waiting for a reply about the 22 ammo i bought from you on the 5th. you got my money on the 5th at least respond

He's good for it. Have done a couple of deals with no issues at all with him. If you'd like I'll send you a money order for the $12 he was asking and I'll buy the ammo
hunt, i really couldn't care less about the money or thr ammo. i just would like some kind of communication. is he still alive or what? was just strange that he just dropped off the radar so quickly. i really expected him to come back and say he couldn't shipp the ammo for what he stated and i would work with him on that.12 dollars certainly won't break me but this is a site built on trust and communication is a major part of that. if i am out of line let me know .
I responded to you via PM. I had some private family Stuff going on.please check your PM. Thank you
© 24hourcampfire