Home
I have a Winchester M670 .30-06 rifle that I dropped into a Winchester WinLite stock made by McMillan. It also has a 3-9X40 Burris FFII LRS Ballistic-Plex lighted reticle. I'd like $650 shipped for it.

It isn't the lightest or prettiest rifle but it's a good solid hunting rifle with a lot of years left in it. The stock is camo Krylon paint and it's spot bedded at the recoil lug as well. I was going to get a DuraCoat kit and redo the metal as the finish is worn in a few places on the barrel and reciever.

[Linked Image]
8lbs 7.1oz with five rounds of 150 grain .30-06 ammunition and Allen speed sling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
some of these 670 are bughole shooters. they are just no frill model 70's. nice gun
Thanks
Up for the evening.
Morning crowd bump.
Good dude bump
I would love to have a stock like that for my 243! free bump
224TH
Afternoon bump.
Afternoon bump.
TTT
Will separate rifle and scope if someone doesn't want both. $525 for the rifle, and $150 for the scope shipped.
If I'm too high make an offer, all I can do is say no.
TTT
¿?
UP!
Page 6 bump!
UP!
!!!!!
Daily Bump!
Buy this 670 Winchester. You might even win yourself a successful moose hunt!

[Linked Image]

Imagine what these boys might have done with proper McMillan stocks on their rifles; probably would have added a couple of wolves, maybe a lynx or wolverine..... grin

Bump for a good rifle at a fair price!
Still Here!

I have a Winchester M670 .30-06 rifle that I dropped into a Winchester WinLite stock made by McMillan. It also has a 3-9X40 Burris FFII LRS Ballistic-Plex lighted reticle. I'd like $650 shipped for it.

It isn't the lightest or prettiest rifle but it's a good solid hunting rifle with a lot of years left in it. The stock is camo Krylon paint and it's spot bedded at the recoil lug as well. I was going to get a DuraCoat kit and redo the metal as the finish is worn in a few places on the barrel and reciever.

[Linked Image]
8lbs 7.1oz with five rounds of 150 grain .30-06 ammunition and Allen speed sling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Hunting season is getting closer!
Page 3 bump!
Price drop!

$550 + actual shipping.
I will not separate the package at that price.
© 24hourcampfire