Home
Winchester 101 20ga Field. 26.5" barrels 2.75-3" chambers bored Imp.cyl and modified. The factory box and documents are in great condition. I believe this 101 was manufactured in 1969. The serial number is 216xxx. I have owned this shotgun for about 30 years. The fellow that I purchased it from said the he inherited it from the original owner which was either his father or grandfather. I don't remember which one. He told me the gun had never been fired. It did not look like it had been fired. I have owned quite a few shotguns and I shot a lot but I'm not a gunsmith so even though it appears unfired, I honestly don't know for sure. This is a beautiful Model 101. I have sold quite a few guns here, at the Campfire and to my knowledge, everyone has been very pleased with their purchases. I am not interested in trades thanks. I prefer USPS Money Orders or Cashier's check. The price is $1950.00 plus $40.00 for shipping and insurance. Please contact me if you have questions. I welcome telephone calls or e-mails. Also, e-mail me for pictures please. Thank you, Greg
win chokes
They didn't have chokes.
12 gauge does
I would like to get a 20 if I can get the win chokes put in
Pics?
Please send me an e-mail address for pictures. Use PM or e-mail me at [email protected]. Sorry for any inconvenience. Greg
My home telephone number is 801 966 7366 I welcome calls. Greg
Thanks to everyone that requested pictures. The pictures are not very good and they just don't show how pretty this 101 is. **** I am lowering the price to $1850.0 plus the $40.00 for shipping and insurance.*** Greg
***Lowering the price to $1750.00 plus $40.00 for shipping and insurance.*** I hope this works! Used 20 gauge 101 Winchesters are selling for $1400.00 to $1600.00. This is a beautiful example of an Over/Under shotgun. Greg

801 966 7366 and [email protected] for pictures and questions.
© 24hourcampfire