Home
Harvester model, built on a squared and trued Rem 700 barreled action (26"), pillar/glass bedded, McMillan stock, timney trigger, a real tack driver with numerous loads.

Only difference from pic is the scope. It is now topped with a Leupy VX6 3-18x44 CDS firedot duplex. $3150 retail, will sell shipped to your FFL for $1950.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]
Nice setup, GLWS
I've been asked if I would sell the rifle separately. I will consider that. Since I get Leupold's through the G&O program at big discounts, I'd consider $1500 for rifle and Talley's.

If you'd sell the vx6 separately PM me a price.
PM sent on scope Brokes22.
This is a steal....if my 308 was sold I would buy it in one second. May anyway....
I feel the scope is worth $795 by itself. I'd rather sell it all as a package deal, but may have to split.
That's a great package. And a great deal. I've got a Hill Country in 7mm-08 that shoots lights out.

How does it shoot? Will it group factory ammo well?

Do you have a custom turret on the scope?
What does it weigh without scope ? What twist is the barrel ?
It shoots 140 and 160 AB's and 150 BT's into tiny groups, and velocities are on the high side given the 26"bbl. I haven't shot any factory ammo so I cannot answer that.

The current CDS yardage dial is setup for 150BT's @ 3175'.
Do you have a round count on it ?
I am not sure what it weighs w/o scope, as I have no scales. I'm guessing 7.75lbs. With pillars/glass bedding it may be 8lbs.

Twist 1:9.25
App 180 rds through it based on brass count/load development notes. + or - 10 rds to be safe.
All PM's replied to.
bump it
PM sent on the package.
PM's replied to.
Tag, I know a guy who's looking.

P
Combo is SPF to ruraldoc. Thanks everyone for looking.

Hope you all have a great Labor Day holiday.
Dang it.

P
Let me know if it becomes available
© 24hourcampfire