Home
It's a model 52 Excaliber, black, with a black / red web stock.

1,700 shipped, to Contential US only.

I'll put some pictures up tonight, basically I had a 280AI built on a Sako 85, and now this one is becoming a safe queen.
it's only got ~90 shots through it, and the last time I shot it it printed 3.6" at 600 yards.

I'll upload pictures tonight - here's the same gun with a different stock color
Link to same rifle different stock color

Spot
Tag

24" fluted barrel, and I have the original box.

I pulled the scope bases off and notice the front one left a mark right next to the threaded hole - you can't see anything with the mounts one.

Other than that there is a very tiny mark on the bottom side of the barrel, and one spot on the but stock bolt side that makes you look at it twice to see if there is something wrong with it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Here's the target I mentioned. We were shooting 1,000 yard and I sneaked in a 600 yard run with this rifle to see how it would print. Not bad for just throwing it out there.

[Linked Image]
Man I'd like that thing to be headed to Iowa
Tag. You've got me thinking.

donsm70
Just to rip the bandaid off and get it over with.
I.E. - I keep thinking about pulling it and just keeping the rifle even though I have a semi-custom in the same chambering coming.

I'll go down to 1600 shipped - So if it doesn't go.. I'm keeping it, meaning I'll leave it there a few days and then move on with life.

- frankly I wouldn't accept less

Posted By: Sako76 Re: FS - Cooper Excaliber 280AI - 09/13/16
Steal of s deal here, almost new Cooper that shoots at a great price!
evening bump
Posted By: SKane Re: FS - Cooper Excaliber 280AI - 09/13/16
Because of this one, I have tried all evening to rationalize a possible void in my mix of 280 and 7SAUM. laugh

Good deal here - good guy too.
This is a great deal and a great rifle. If I didn't already own TWO, I would buy this one. Cooper makes great rifles, and it is a proven shooter!

What load do you shoot in this?
169 grain Berger VLD, 57 grains of 4831sc

The funny part is I can probably improve that group, it was a test load string, and I shot it after I shot a 1000yd leg - so I was not taking my time at all. I took a sighter and got it on the paper, then them these fly quick.

One more day and I'll pull it.
Oh WTH!

"I Will Take" this rifle.

PM. to follow.

donsm70
Good snag.

Looks like it found a good home... grin

I was looking at it, but with several new ongoing projects, one of which you're quite familiar with, I just couldn't justify yet another.

Given a different scenario, I'd have beat you to it... grin

DF
Thanks DF.

I think you and I should join that "Rifle Of The Month" club.

donsm70
Sold pending funds.
© 24hourcampfire