Home
I have to thin the herd.This rifle has real nice wood.A couple small inclusions,but no scrapes ,dents or cracks.The blueing is good with no rust,It is thin under the receiver and tube.The rifling is strong and bore bright.It really shoots great .The trigger is at 3 lbs and a joy to shoot.It groups as good as you can shoot.Action is very slick.This rifle is ready to rock & roll.Just add a scope and sight it in.There is nothing to do on this rifle.I want $550.00 shipped&insured in CONT US.From a non FFL to a FFL or C&R FFL. Less than a new iffy Remlin.
"THE FIRST I WILL TAKE IT "followed by a PM gets it.Check link below for slide show.Thanks for looking OB

http://s264.photobucket.com/user/OLBIKER_photo/slideshow/TC44%20mag/Marlin%20RC%2030%2030
Bump and knock off $50.00.
Someone must need a rifle they don`t have to mess with??
Price drop.Now $500.00 shipped.

free bump for an ole solid Marlin......
Do you have the rear sight and front sight hood?

Mike
I have the rear sight.No hood.
Lets make it $475.00 shipped.
Another look.
I have the exact model and configuration made the same year and it is a tack driver. This one is much nicer looking though. If you are on the fence, do yourself a favor and pick this rifle up. 1950s Marlins are light years ahead of the Remlins made today. The fit and finish as well as machining are not even close to what Marlin made back then.
Bump for a very nice old .30-30. I have one just like it and will never part with it.
Thanks fellas.
^^^^
TTT
Sweet rig. I have a 1950 Marlin .35 Rem sport carbine. The action is butter smooth as I'm sure this one's is too.
$450 shipped.As low as I can go.
^^^^
I will do $425.00 shipped.Insurance is on you.

Sunday bump
Pretty surprised that this nice Marlin is still available. This vintage is their best IMHO.
Last time around
© 24hourcampfire