Home
My wife just made me one of these, and I thought it was so neat that I thought I'd try to sell some of them for her. She can make them any color, or size you want, though she will have to order any oddball ones that aren't available locally. She is also able to do many other graphics, or styles, so just ask if there is something particular that you are looking for. $25 includes shipping, and payment can be made anyway that you want, as long as it is in US currency wink

Please PM, or call 931-268-1946 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]
Bump.
I like that.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Black Rifles Matter T-Shirts - 09/15/16
a GLOCK one.
Originally Posted by KenMi
a GLOCK one.

How about these?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump.
Could she do what is shown across the back, then have a much smaller rifle with the letters BRM under it on the left breast?

The left breast of the t-shirt. smile
Sure, she could, for a few dollars more. She can pretty much customize them any way you want.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Can you make one that is a black T-shirt with white letters and rifle?
Yes, she surely can.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
Nice!! And Christmas is coming
TTT.
Mine showed up today, it is awesome!

My wife and son both want one.

Tell your bride she did a wonderful job and will have a couple more to do soon.

Originally Posted by muleshoe
Mine showed up today, it is awesome!

My wife and son both want one.

Tell your bride she did a wonderful job and will have a couple more to do soon.

Thanks, she'll be happy to hear that you like it. She didn't think to take a picture of it til after it was already packaged. If you don't care, how about posting one of it? blush

Troy
Bump.
Posted By: g5m Re: Black Rifles Matter T-Shirts - 10/02/16
Tag
Awesome. Now just need some "Authentically Deplorable" to add to the mix. Rock on!
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Awesome. Now just need some "Authentically Deplorable" to add to the mix. Rock on!

Send me a design, or a link to it, and I'll see if she can do it.

Troy
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.