Home
Up for sale is an extremely rare Smith and Wesson Model 629-4 revolver chambered in 44 Magnum. This is one of a special run of 500 Performance Center guns that were specially ordered by RSR back in 1995. It is all matte finished stainless steel, with a 6 inch slabside medium weight barrel with integral scope rail, an unfluted 6 shot cylinder, and gorgeous combat style grips. The barrel is marked "44 Magnum Hunter", although this model is commonly referred to, by S&W collectors, as the "Light Hunter". This beautiful gun is nearly mint, with a couple of very light handling mark/scratches on it. I unfortunately do not have the box for it, so the revolver is the only thing included. $1550 includes fully insured shipping from FFL to FFL, and I gladly accept credit cards plus 3%, or USPS money orders for payment, and one of those will get you immediate shipping. Anything else will have to first clear my bank, which can take up to 5 business days. Please PM, or give me a call at 931-268-1946 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Sweet!
Beauty!
It surely is a sweet gun........
Bump.
If it were a 45 Colt it would be sold.
But a 44 is much gooder......... wink
Never saw one of those before, that's nice.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
But a 44 is much gooder......... wink

It could be reborn to a 45 Colt.
Yes, it's expensive. But, you can always make more money. In 10 years, it'll be worth twice what it is now.
Bump.
Up.
Nice!
TTT.
Top.
Bump for a bad ass 629!
That it is.
I can't

stop

looking...
Evening bump.
Up.