Home
A bit unusual for here, but here goes. I used to work in a Department of Energy laboratory where we invented these googles in response to a client need. The inventor and a friend bought the patents and went commercial with the product you see here. I was a Kickstarter investor and also an early funding round investor, so I have a couple of these.

This one is new in the box unopened. retail is $699, these will be $599 delivered.

Avegant Glyph

[Linked Image]
I bought the (excellent, she said) pecan pie on here a few years ago, I'm very tempted. crazy Amazon Prime has them for the $699 - reviews are good: outstanding display!

Thanks for putting these on here, heard of them but never really gave them any thought till now. As if guns weren't temptation enough now... if I get them you got a line on a good divorce attorney also. blush
It's really cool technology. If you have a drone with a realtime camera, this is the bomb!

Google YouTube and Glyph and drone.
Would give partial credit to a Aimpoint ML2 with mount in serviceable shape.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Up.

I'd trade for am Aimpoint ML2 or equal plus some $$, or a couple SWFA SS 6x or 10X MQ scopes, but prefer cash.
Again
These would make the perfect Christmas gift for your millennial kids....or wife.

How's $525 delivered sound?
PM Sent
$500
The Glyph is one of Oprah's favorite things.....
Alright, $400 + $16 to ship USPS.

Any takers for Christmas?
Up, just because i still have these.

Box is opened just for a function check. I don't need two sets, and already have another.

$350 delivered, or trade for McMillan stock for a SA rem 700 RH BDL
Or trade for a 6x MQ and some cash.
Once more
© 24hourcampfire