Home
Remington Model 10 12ga slided action pump (take down) 29" Full choke barrel,Made in 1908 106yrs old. This gun has a very low 4 Digit serial Number, Matching Reciver & Barrel numbers.Remington research said it was made in early 1908. Its reblued & stocks free from cracks in great condition, Its in full working order and functions like it should. Very nice gun and a part of Remington history.$400 plus $25 shipping lower 48
https://www.armslist.com/posts/5873...sale--remington-model-10--12ga-made-1908

Marlin 336SC 35rem JM stamped (1950 sport carbine) has Williams peep sight, also compass in stock. Normal bluing wear from age & hunting, not abused good condition. Minor stuff it needs rear iron sight (don't need with Williams) & butt plate I have rubber recoil on it now. $425 Shipped
Can e-mail pic's
https://www.armslist.com/posts/5873...rlin-336sc--35-remington-1950-jm-stamped

Attached picture Remington 1o.jpg
I like Marlin 336 SCs! Has the stock been cut/shortened?

I assume that the compass is inletted into the comb of the stock, correct?
The Stock seems to be normal LOP the butt plat is missing.Yes Compass is in the Comb and still works. The 336SC has a nice fit in the hand and easy on the eye. I have a lot more pics of the Marlin 336 That I could e-mail to those interested.
bumpup
2 nice guns here 1st I'll take it.
Bump
bump
Ok price reduced Marlin 336SC .35 Rem $400 Shipped Remington Model 10 $400 Shipped If they don't sell at this price back to the Safe.
Friday AM bump
PM coming for pix of the Marlin.
Pic's sent Teeder thanks
Evening bump
Bump
Bumpup
All PMs answered and pic's sent.
bump
I have a 1950 Marlin 336 SC in .35 Rem as well. Mine sports a Redfield peep sight. Hard to find a better woods rifle set up. The lever action on these older Marlins are butter smooth and this one is listed at a fair price IMO.
Gringo loco, I own a couple of them.35 & 30/30 I really like the feel of them. The actions are very smooth on them for sure. I may have it sold come Tuesday but until its a done deal its for sale.
I also want to move the Remington model 10 cash offers welcome.
Marlin is Traded
Taking reasonable offers on Remington Model 10
Remington model 10 Going once (offers)
Remington model 10 Going twice Offers
Remington Model 10 going Three Times Last Shot Offers.
© 24hourcampfire