Home
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I bought this scope used and have had it for maybe a year now, using it on several Contender barrels. It has proven utterly reliable and is a terrific low-light performer. In fact, this past winter, I tried it against two brand-new US-assembled Z3s in 3-10x42, and this 2004 Austrian-made version actually beat them out in its ability to resolve fine detail in poor lighting. Granted, the difference was minimal, but it was there. Nonetheless, I have found another toy I "need," so this one needs a new home.

It is in excellent overall condition with the most minimal of ring wear. The most notable thing I can mention is a small rub on one of the turret covers (see photo). The glass on this scope is absolutely pristine, and the #4-a is one of the best-suited and most useful deer hunting reticles you can find.

No box, but it will be packaged very securely, and I will include a set of Butler Creek flip-ups.

$625 to your door anywhere in the US. Paypal (fam-friend or plus the fees) much preferred. Thanks!

ttt
Free bump and Bobby is good to go!

donsm70
thank you, sir!
I know you have your eye on something else but are you looking for anything in trade?
I am not looking for anything right now. I'm just putting together some funds for something I found online and decided I can't live without. smile
PM sent.
SOLD to Ackleyman. Thanks!!!
© 24hourcampfire