Home
Posted By: bersh Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 09/26/16
I have a Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 scope for sale. It's matte and comes with a set of Butler Creek covers. Overall the scope is in very good to excellent condition. No ring marks, but there are a couple small speck marks on the rear bell from hunting (shown in pic). The optics are perfect. This scope comes with a heavy plex, and it's a great hunting and low light reticle - even though it's heavy plex it's not overly thick. This scope is identical to the Burris Signature.

This is a fairly compact scope and the forward placement of the adjustment turrets can be a good or bad thing, depending on your application. I had this mounted on an old top-eject Winchester lever with the side mounted scope and it was perfect as the forward turrets made clear space for the shells to eject.

This is a great little scope that is very tough to find, and truth be told I really don't need to sell it but it's just sitting on the shelf so maybe someone can find a good use for it. That being said, I'm looking to get $200 obo shipped for it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
How much does the heavy duplex add to the weight?
Posted By: bersh Re: Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 09/27/16
Originally Posted by tojohn
How much does the heavy duplex add to the weight?

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess it's probably about 0.035274 ounces.
Oh, I see it's a heavy plex, and not a heavy duplex, so I guess that's half as much.
Posted By: bersh Re: Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 09/27/16
Slight price drop bump
Posted By: bersh Re: Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 09/28/16
Anyone? I'd be interested in possible trades for a scope with a little more top end, AR bolt carrier group, or who knows maybe you have something I need but don't know it yet.
Posted By: bersh Re: Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 09/29/16
Last bump, make a reasonable offer if I'm asking too much, but keep in mind I'm not super motivated.
Posted By: bersh Re: Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 01/10/17
Re-bumping this scope. I ended up mounting it on my muzzleloader, which my 9 year old son used to shoot his first buck this past fall. This is a great little scope.
Posted By: bersh Re: Pentax Lightseeker 1.75-6x35 - 01/11/17
Scope no longer available, thanks.
© 24hourcampfire