Home
[Linked Image] Some of you with good memories might recall seeing this three years ago. Someone (I don't think it was from the 'Fire) tried to scam me on it. I don't see many wildlife art prints listed here, so I don't know whether this will be successful or not. If it's not, it won't be because this isn't a good deal.

I bought this in Anchorage back in 1994. It's called "Mountain Goats" and the artist is Ed Tussey. He's a very well known Alaskan artist. This is number 723 of a 950 edition, signed and numbered.

It's framed with triple matting (acid free) and a green and gold frame. It has been hanging on my wall since 1994. I'm selling it because I no longer have a place for this one.

This is a sold-out print. Check out these links:
Artwork RJ Fine Art Collection.
www.Prints.com.

At that first link it's listed at $1100. At the second it has a price of $909. I saw it in a gallery in 1999 for $750, so it has kept appreciating.

[Linked Image] The second picture shows the artist's signature and the numbering.

It's a great print -- very dramatic view of mountain goats in their natural habitat, a rugged mountainous snow scene. Sorry the pictures aren't better -- it was easiest to take the picture where it was hanging, and I don't have much light there.

One thing is sure -- you won't find a better or more dramatic artist's representation of mountain goats. That's the main reason I bought it.

I'm asking $450 for the print, including frame, just as you see it. (That's a steal for anyone who knows what this is, even if the market for art prints is down.) Shipping is not included in that price, because I don't know what it will cost to ship. We can work out details favorable to both me and the buyer.

PM me with questions. Thanks.

Steve.
Wednesday bump.
Friday bump.
Saturday bump.
$450 price includes shipping to the lower 48.

Steve.
© 24hourcampfire